When your home university is one of our Erasmus+ partner universities, you have to apply at your home university first. In this case, the internationa office of your home university as well as your department of your home university are your contacts ! Once you successfully applied at your home university, you will be nominated at the University of Konstanz and do an application at the University of Konstanz
Please note the respective application deadlines!
If you are enrolled at a university that has no partnership with the University of Konstanz you can still complete one or two semester her as a FreemoverErasmus & Freemover -> download the Incoming Guide!
Important additional Information
Language requirements and tests
Exchange students must demonstrate a proficiency in English OR in German, minimum level B2 according to the European reference framework.
Accepted language tests are:
- official confirmation of language instructor at the home university on university letterhead with original signature and stamp/seal
- Official certificate German B2 (Goethe-Institut)
- Preliminary English Test (PET, Cambridge)
- TELC-Certificate: minimum level B2
- IELTS: minimum score of 4,5
- TOEFL (IBT): minimum score of 57
- TOEFL (ITP): minimum score of 460
- TOEIC: minimum score of 275 in listening and reading