This information applies to all Erasmus students. Important information for Global students can be found at the bottom of this page.
Before departure to the partner university
Course selection, recognition agreements and completion of the "Learning Agreement before mobility" (LA I)
- Check with the Erasmus coordinator at the department well in advance of your departure whether the courses you would like to take at the partner university can be recognized in Konstanz.
- For this purpose, please fill out the document "Entwurf für das Learning Agreement" carefully and send us the Word file by e-mail. Once all recognition issues have been clarified, please complete the "Learning Agreement before mobility" (LA I) in your Mobility Online Account. Please obtain the required signatures from your Erasmus coordinator at the home as well as partner university in a timely manner, sign the document and upload it to Mobility Online. Instructions on how to properly complete the Learning Agreement can be found in the current Outgoing Student Guide .
- Criteria for recognition of courses from abroad are the extensive conformity with regard to:
- of the contents with the equivalent courses required by the respective examination regulations and offered at the department,
- of the level of the course,
- the workload and scope of the course (ECTS credits and semester hours per week) and
- the nature and scope of examination achievements.
During the stay
At the latest four weeks after the start of the study abroad, the course changes must be entered in the "Learning Agreement during the mobility" (so-called LA II or Changes to LA1) and signed in full. This document is also uploaded to the Mobility Online database.
Important: Before editing the "Changes to Learning Agreement" you have to fill in the Word file "Draft for LA" and submit it to the Erasmus Coordination of the Department of Psychology at the University of Konstanz for review. After you have received the commented draft back, you can complete the LA II in Mobility Online and submit it for signature.
After returning from abroad
Recognition of examination and study achievements
- After your return, you can apply for recognition of your examination and study achievements from abroad via our online form. You can choose to apply for recognition of individual or all courses from abroad.
- Please fill out the online form according to the agreements from the "Learning Agreement during mobility" (LA II). Then upload a PDF file of your Transcript of Records from the host university as well as your Learning Agreements. Please remember to send the application .
- We will then contact you immediately and arrange for your courses and grades to be transferred to your ZEuS account.
- As soon as the courses from abroad appear on your ZEuS account, please upload copies of your foreign transcript and your Confirmation of Stay as well as a current ZEuS extract of your grade overview (including the recognized courses) on the Mobility Online Portal. After the documents have been checked by the International Office, you will receive the final installment of your Erasmus+ mobility grant.
Note for students leaving on the Global Program:
Students studying at non-European universities of the Global Program do not need to submit a Learning Agreement to the University of Konstanz via the Mobility Online Portal.
- Before your departure, check with the Erasmus coordinator at the Department of Psychology whether the courses you would like to take at the partner university can be recognized in Konstanz.
- For this purpose please fill in the document "Entwurf für das Learning Agreement" carefully and send us the Word file by e-mail.
- After your return, you can apply for recognition of your examination and study achievements from abroad via our online form.